Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December




After week by week
only i realise it's end of the year
December!
Christmas is around the corner
Time do fly huh

Soon we're gonna start another new chapter with year 2011
At this moment, many memories appeared in my mind
All the sweet, sour and bitter memories
that happened throughout this year

Look back the photos i've taken this year
Started to miss the free time i had before this
I traveled to many places with friends
Had many sweet memories with my friends

But now it's all past tense
When can i have some holidays
I need some fresh, breezy air
to clear up my mind
Job drives me crazy~

Lotsa problems keep occuring
My job made me feel tired
Unreliable suppliers caused me many problems
I need a break!
That's my only wish as my christmas present




No comments:

Post a Comment