Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta

Waited for so long
Finally here comes the
2nd International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta
located at Putrajaya

Oh my oh my oh my

Crave to go there since last year
Thanks to my dear
he brought me to Putrajaya this time!



But look at the sky
Aww...it seems to be raining soon
I prayed hard to God
"Please don't let it rain..i want to see hot air balloon"

Sounds silly but it really work
LOL



Yes!I was so excited when i saw this bridge
It mean i had finally reached the destination
Took a few photos
the design of the bridge is very unique


reached Putrajaya Presint 2 almost 5pm

Hot Air Balloon~!!
I'm coming~~

Guess what
There were so many cars
all headed to the same location
caused traffic jam =(
People from all around KL visited that place
The main attraction
"HOT AIR BALLOON"


Had a quick look on the event map
Then quickly dragged my dear to the take off site


Everyone was waiting patiently
Well i have to say
This event attracted many photographers
Everyone was holding their dslr
While im just holding the small lil Canon Ixus 110S
Should have bring along my baby dslr too =(

Here come's the first hot air balloon
Cameras up when balloon up


The other one
first to take off ^^
Participant from Japan!




Curious about this yellow one
What will that be?




Omg!
It's a lion from France
Aww~~uber cute lion!



And so it goes..
Goodbye cute lion~
Everyone is waving to the participant
How nice ^^


Back to the ground
More n more hot air balloons were coming up
Cameras keep on flashing around

Now the sky is full with hot air balloon

Another cute one
From Belgium



From Poland

Love from Switzerland =)

Thailand

The weather is so hot due to the crowd
So i had my hair tied up
how was it? =p

Back to topic,
This is cool
Have u seen this before?
Levi's Hot Air Balloon
haha!


Netherlands
This one dunno why can't fly up to the sky
aikss..
Just up n down..up n down

By the way, i enjoyed alot that day
saw hot air balloon first time in my life
hope you guys enjoy with my photos
will upload the rest in my fb acc


2 comments:

Zhi Ling said...

arr
so wish i can be there
the orange and jeans super duper cute!!!!
why dun giv ppl sit leh~ haha

XENCE said...

thx for the sharing ^^

Post a Comment